Hex EZ Can and Baja Design Aux Lights

Deleted account 240118001

Reaction score
Recently bought the above items for my bike as have been looking to get some more aux lights for a while.

I bought the Hex first and then settled on the Baja Designs and a Denali mount, after looking at various combinations that fitted my budget.

Now that they are fitted I am really pleased with the overall result. They offer much better visibility (particularly with the amber lenses) and are easy to set to a sensible brightness for Day and Night use to avoid dazzling other road users.

I used TwistedThrottle.com for the mount and Hex, and bought the lights direct from Baja Designs in California. Both highly recommended for customer service!! :thumb2

Tried to upload a picture, but keeps displaying the wrong way up. Will investigate and try to upload one again later.

Attachments

• IMG_0432 2.jpg
    IMG_0432 2.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 334
How are the lights controlled? Are they on at the same time as the daytime riding lights? I guess they have their own on/off switch?

How are the lights controlled? Are they on at the same time as the daytime riding lights? I guess they have their own on/off switch?

The EZcan controls the lights and allows them to strobe, work in conjunction with the horn and alternate with the hazards.... (as well as much more). Have a look at www.hexezcan.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, as Flaming T said, they are controlled by the Hex EZ Can.

They can be switched on or off by pressing and holding the indicator cancel button for three seconds. I have them set to be always on as with the std spots and lights. You can also control/adjust the brightness using the 'wonder wheel' controller.

By using the Hex software and plugging the device into your pc or mac, you can set them up to strobe when the horn or flash buttons are pressed, they can also switch off when indicating the light on the side of the active indicator to make it more visible. As soon as you cancel the indicator it comes back on again. Finally you can also set up the desired brightness of the lights for daytime and night time use.

Hope that helps, but there are loads of videos on fitting set up and config on YouTube; search under "Hex Innovate"

Back
Top Bottom