eBay premade aux light wiring loom word of caution

Pat J

Reaction score
I decided to get one of these to make my life easier wiring up my aux lights. After seven hours I’ve pretty much made my own loom now as the premade one was crap the relay plug was wired wrong the wires to the switch weren’t connected in the loom plus other cables split shroud on them. I went to contact the seller and he’s closed his eBay account 😡
Not a happy teddy but at least I’ve got them working and got them working to a new OEM switch which illuminates same as factory fit.

I decided to get one of these to make my life easier wiring up my aux lights. After seven hours I’ve pretty much made my own loom now as the premade one was crap the relay plug was wired wrong the wires to the switch weren’t connected in the loom plus other cables split shroud on them. I went to contact the seller and he’s closed his eBay account ��
Not a happy teddy but at least I’ve got them working and got them working to a new OEM switch which illuminates same as factory fit.

Name and shame or at least a link.

I tried contacting the seller and his account no longer exists ��
So put a case in to eBay as the way the bit of the loom that was actually wired together it could have fried my main bike loom or battery.

Back
Top Bottom