Storing an Abus Disk Lock

Buy a Roadlok instead and you dont have to store anything

I keep my puncture kit under the rear rack and I have a Squire disc lock that fits under my front seat. I also have a Autocom SPA + blue tooth adaptor under the rear section as well as my Akro’s baffles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks - I wanted something audible so have bought the ABUS, but as a double deterrent the Roadlok is a great idea :thumb.

That looks good value compared to the Givi or Wunderlich versions. However reading one of the feed back lines, it doesn't fit straight off if you have top box rack fitted (std GS I presume). Did you experience this Carlos?

Agreed it is a bit of a fiddle to fit - i have a givi plate - I took the plate off in the end and fitted the bag before refitting the givi mounting plate.Hardly a quick fit!

The Abus alarmed disc lock chirps at you when to move the steering or stand the bike upright, which some might consider enough of a reminder.

The Abus alarmed disc lock chirps at you when to move the steering or stand the bike upright, which some might consider enough of a reminder.

Yep it sure does I have got one, and if you do not get it on the disc and locked quick enough it screams its head off, and just a nudge and it kicks off, so good bit of kit, the 8008, but I was thinking more of a reminder for the roadlok.

Mine ticked when the battery went flat. Great fun watching people giving the bike a wide berth.

.... and then later watching a remote controlled twin track execute a controlled explosion to make it safe....

Now that Claim Form I'd like to read.

Back
Top Bottom