Autocom SPA & Nav V

Well strike me with a feather and call me Shirley. It worked!!! All other volumes are too loud now but that was an easier fix. I felt sure nothing had moved with the cables. I have had the autocom off the bike a few times for maintenance but left all the wires in place. Just goes to show. Cheers Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to reopen this, but I have the same issue. Which input was the best in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob. I can’t even remember but you don’t have too many choices. I think there is only 2 maybe 3 ports you can try. If it’s not working in the one it is in now then try one of the others.

Make sure the volume is up to max on the phone during a call using the phones volume buttons. Also go in to settings for volume and set that to max on Nav V. If you see a difference then you know volume can be lowered if needed. Sorry but bike is in storage and I can’t check which hole it’s in. Hope that helps

Sorry. It may also help changing the leads as they do make a difference. Some have more or less “posts” black bands around them than others.

Back
Top Bottom