Touratech tool box

Devil

Reaction score
I'm looking for an option to carry, tyre pump, tyre repair kit and disc lock.

Any recommendation or reviews on the touratech tool box. How water proof is it it real life.

I have the Touratech Tool Box, the one that sits inside the LH pannier frame. I carry puncture repair kit, compressor and a few tools, I have everything inside bagged in press and seal bags as I cannot believe it is waterproof, but Ive not noticed anything inside being wet.

I have the Touratech Tool Box, the one that sits inside the LH pannier frame. I carry puncture repair kit, compressor and a few tools, I have everything inside bagged in press and seal bags as I cannot believe it is waterproof, but Ive not noticed anything inside being wet.

Ditto. Repair kit, compressor, tools, WD40, gloves, cable ties, torx set, allen set, gaffa and insulation tape.

That's all very well for the gsa owners with all the iron work, anyone got any ideas for the gs with varios?

It's definitely a good box.
Mine holds a compressor, multi tool, torch, puncture kit, first aid kit, torx keys, small socket set, adjustable spanner, wd40, gaffer tape and gloves. Nothing has got wet yet.

Totally waterproof, although I haven’t dropped the bike in a river yet.

I'm looking for an option to carry, tyre pump, tyre repair kit and disc lock.

Any recommendation or reviews on the touratech tool box. How water proof is it it real life.

I have a mate who may be wanting to sell one of these, would you be interested ?

I have one of these partially assembled and unused (i.e. as new). If you are interested p.m. me.
J.R.

I have one and is not waterproof. All my tools got rusty.
After riding in the rain, I have to open it, clean it and have to dry everything in it. I own it for two years and 54.000km and am very disappointed.

I have one and is not waterproof. All my tools got rusty.
After riding in the rain, I have to open it, clean it and have to dry everything in it. I own it for two years and 54.000km and am very disappointed.

must be warped ?

If its not waterproof fit it at a slight angle and drill a drain hole as for the tools wrap in plastic.

Hi, I’ve a Gs but fitted the GSA ironwork, GREAT little box, love it..

I’ve seen someone manufacturing a little set of brackets that I’m sure you could fix the tool box to.

I had my vario panniers for 3 years never used them, if I want panniers I’ll get alloy ones or soft bags to attach to frames.
The frames work out expensive as you need foot rests etc to mount them, would I do it again.? Poss not..

Back
Top Bottom