Moto Scotlad

Norrie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having no off road experience at all I recently did the one day level 1 course (I will be returning to do level 2)with Clive at Moto Scotland. I can’t recommend them highly enough, Clive and Donna are passionate about all things to do with motorcycling.
Clive’s tuition is first rate and puts all students at ease and with the training facilities being on the Duke of Argyll’s estate the scenery is stunning.
So if you fancy a great day or weekend learning the off road skills give me them a call you’ll not be disappointed

Norrie

Highly recommended

I went up there a few years ago now ... was absolutely fantastic even tho on the last day I had a big spill !!! No broken bones ... but did damage the bike badly ... think they wrote it off ... :eek:... cost me the excess of £500

Would I return ? Certainly would ... but not sure Clive would have me :(

Yup i did the level one course a couple of years ago, also meant to go back and do level 2&3 but life intervened and i never got a chance. Not fit now but i would highly recommend you do tis course its amazing.

Very sad to hear that Moto Scotland are ceasing to offer off-road training in Inveraray at the end of the year.

According to their website, "this is due to an ever-changing range of unforeseen external factors that are beyond their control".

Not only will the Moto Scotland team be impacted on, but I'll bet that a few other local businesses will suffer.

Having met Clive a few times, I can imagine that he fought hard to keep the business viable and that the decision to close was not taken lightly.

Very sad to hear that Moto Scotland are ceasing to offer off-road training in Inveraray at the end of the year.

According to their website, "this is due to an ever-changing range of unforeseen external factors that are beyond their control".

Not only will the Moto Scotland team be impacted on, but I'll bet that a few other local businesses will suffer.

Having met Clive a few times, I can imagine that he fought hard to keep the business viable and that the decision to close was not taken lightly.

A friend was on a course there last weekend - apparently the last course there will be. Clive is selling off quite a lot of equipment but not, as far as I know, bikes.

I was told that he no longer has permission to use the land.

I'm told that Argyll Estates changed their factor. The previous factor was a motorcyclist and encouraged Moto Scot. The new factor isn't and got rid. Factors are generally a scourge in Scotland!

I'm told that Argyll Estates changed their factor. The previous factor was a motorcyclist and encouraged Moto Scot. The new factor isn't and got rid. Factors are generally a scourge in Scotland!

Wonder if Himself is aware of the damage likely to be caused to the local economy around the ancestral home?

Back
Top Bottom