Rukka / Infinity Motorcycles Good Warranty Service

crotchrocket

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I purchased a Cosmic jacket and Argonaut trousers from Infinity 3 years ago and a pair of Argosaurus gloves a year ago. They have a standard 5 year warranty.

The jacket and trousers have both been back for repair once under warranty, for zips mainly. When taken back to infinity, they organise a loan jacket / trousers whilst they have yours.

This year, with autumn approaching my Cosmic jacket started leaking around the inner elbows. I broke a zip on my trousers and my gloves also started leaking. Took it all back to infinity again (got loan stuff). Got a brand new pair of gloves within a week and then a nice surprise of them fixing my trouser zip FOC and got given a brand new Navigator jacket :thumb2

So, although the gear has failed here and there, Rukka is worth the price (imo) for the warranty. My 3 year old jacket cost about £900 at the time and I now have a brand new £1000 Navigator jacket.

The gloves are an issue as I think they will leak again within a year, and again I'll return them (2 year warranty on gloves) but until the point they leaked, they really were 100% waterproof and I've never found a pair of gloves that were. So if I had get a set approximately every 3 years, its not that bad at £220 or so.

I am sure that everyone realises that the cost of the warranty is built into the price of the Rukka clothing - and I have no argument with this approach. We consumers do not get something for nothing (although we often get nothing for something). I am delighted for the OP that the warranty proved effective.

I've just been given a new Armaxion jacket from Infinity Oxford. I've just got to get over there and pick it up :D

My original jacket was 12 months old when I first washed it. The wash was fine but when it came out of the tumble dryer a large percentage of the reflective dots on the arms and back had fallen off :(

Not impressed, it was returned to Rukka via Tran Am who fitted new reflective transfers to the affected areas

12 months later, and despite the fact has not been washed since, some of the reflective dots have again fallen off. After a brief conversation with the manager (Ben) at the Oxford branch, I'm pleased to report that he has arranged for me to receive a new jacket :clap

Cheers Ben :beerjug:

I have always been A. A massive Rukka fan and B. A believer in "You get what you pay for" .... 7 years for my Armas Jacket and 6 years for my trousers .. a lot of money spent and still no issues ... fantastic.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom