i-Q7xSKnQ-L.jpg

Steve 'Wrinklyowlie' ...

i-gdbLhgj-L.jpg

i-PSCzp7C-L.jpg

:beerjug:

As promised :D

4b0c2cdaf39db85a187c395b336604a9.jpg

The future is whatever colour you want.

I kid you not, this drink is a recent revelation to me after a Virgin flight where the trolley dolly asked me and then decanted said nectar into my hot chocolate. Try it, please. Not a huge amount just a shot in a hot choc, Cadbury’s will do..

I'm taking a bottle of Gin down to add to the auction Mickey, left it to the last minute as usual and grabbed a locally made variety...from Persie called 'Dog Days Gin'. :confused:

Every bottle you buy a bit of money is donated to save the elephants. Makes sense to me.

The future is whatever colour you want.

Try one with 50/50 cheap whisky, that makes it a fine drop, a few guys I worked with in Botswana and Namibia put me on to that (along with gin and ginger ale which I hadn't had before)

So we've got UturnTony and his good lady providing an assortment of cakes, buns and cookies ...

Barney Rubble (Neil23) providing proper home made burgers in bread buns ...

Kev (Norm) and Pentrich Brewery supplying real ale ...

All free, but with relevant and just donations to the Great North Air Ambulance, payable per mouthful :D

What could possibly go wrong :JB

Party time at Dent folks :beerjug:

Thank you :thumby:

Wasn't Barney going to dress up for the bbq?

So we've got UturnTony and his good lady providing an assortment of cakes, buns and cookies ...

Barney Rubble (Neil23) providing proper home made burgers in bread buns ...While wearing the gimp suit :eek:

Kev (Norm) and Pentrich Brewery supplying real ale ...

All free, but with relevant and just donations to the Great North Air Ambulance, payable per mouthful :D

What could possibly go wrong :JB

Party time at Dent folks :beerjug:

Thank you :thumby:

Thanks to everyone for the support. :thumb

Ive had eye tests to get my category 1 licence back, but allowing me to be able drive / ride with one eye... the good one of course.. (so wearing my eye patch) - I PASSED, and with flying colours. Got back and it's already on it's way to the DVLA!! Hopefully it's enough... won't get too excited just yet. Cheers All.. :beerjug:

Ive had eye tests to get my category 1 licence back, but allowing me to be able drive / ride with one eye... the good one of course.. (so wearing my eye patch) - I PASSED, and with flying colours. Got back and it's already on it's way to the DVLA!! Hopefully it's enough... won't get too excited just yet. Cheers All.. :beerjug:
#Bloody Briliant Simon. Now only if you had learned to ride before all this....:D:beer::p:blast

It's about time the dice started rolling your way; That's great news.:beerjug:

Your welcome to join me next year,

We could have our own bashed but not broken section :)

:D

Fantastic news, anytime you're in the Dales give me a shout.

Back
Top Bottom