Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Oh and we tentatively possibly may be attending.
It all depends and will confirm when I can but please pencil two in for camping.

A small green erection in a corner for me Micky; may be on my own , or with company, will let you know.:beerjug:

Bring your caravan and you can provide the campsite catering :thumb2

I shall be towing my caravan to Dent with the mighty LR, then driving back home to collect my ebike, then driving back to Dent to drop off the ebike, then driving back home and returning on my GSA. I shall then do the same again but in reverse on Sunday.

I shall be towing my caravan to Dent with the mighty LR, then driving back home to collect my ebike, then driving back to Dent to drop off the ebike, then driving back home and returning on my GSA. I shall then do the same again but in reverse on Sunday.

Will you be bringing your pond as well?

When you return home for the GSA, can we take turns ragging the ebike around the site :bounce1:bounce1

Ill chuck your ebike on my Thule ebike rack if you want, there and back !!!

we could have an e-bike ride out to Dent Brewery ???

Back
Top Bottom