Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Holy F**********

Now that's a serious looking workshop piece of kit.

Here's something I prepared earlier :D

I could have had a plastic thingy from B&Q but not quite the same eh :beerjug:

i-wKHrzzZ-L.jpg

Very important....breakfast...are they doing what they have done before, and on which days?

Yes ... Saturday and Sunday mornings ... I'll be taking the orders the night before (before 8pm) :D

i-ffW3wzZ-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Well the panniers have arrived

(or rather the big boxes have ;) )

i'll wait till she goes to bed before i unwrap just in case ive ive bought the wrong ones lol.

Cant find my 2 man tent, only the 2 man pop up, (which i think will be unsuitable for on the bike lol)

so thats another thing i'm going to have to find :D

:)

Well the panniers have arrived

(or rather the big boxes have ;) )

i'll wait till she goes to bed before i unwrap just in case ive ive bought the wrong ones lol.

Cant find my 2 man tent, only the 2 man pop up, (which i think will be unsuitable for on the bike lol)

so thats another thing i'm going to have to find :D

:)

You're getting more like att every day ... a rait'n proper drama queen :D

Now are ye coming or aint yas?

You're getting more like att every day ... a rait'n proper drama queen :D

Now are ye coming or aint yas?

If i tell you i'm comming i'm just another name on a list ... :D

if i maintain the suspense, it's an event ;)

whats the score with food? any available or is it self cook?

Normally fend for yourself, 2 decent pubs serving food within short staggering distance from the campsite. Breakfast rolls from the campsite normally available if ordered the night before :thumb2

I've not done this one before so could do with a heads up of what it is?

Is there an event or band for either night?

Is it just a meet up for people and bring your own booze kind of thing?

I seen the bit about breakfasts on the campsite - what about the evening?

What does everyone do in the evening - is it all to the pub or is there a meeting area on the campsite etc??

Does anyone know if there is any accommodation left other than camping?

Sorry to be a pain - I used to do a lot of Rallies, but the joints are getting old for it now, so tend to do a few hotel based events now.

All help appreciated, I'm sure I'm not the only one with these questions!

Thanks

James

Normally fend for yourself, 2 decent pubs serving food within short staggering distance from the campsite. Breakfast rolls from the campsite normally available if ordered the night before :thumb2
im gonna buy a feck off big bit of steak in case CK is around. ill have to make sure his tent is in waft distance.

I've not done this one before so could do with a heads up of what it is?

Is there an event or band for either night?

Is it just a meet up for people and bring your own booze kind of thing?

I seen the bit about breakfasts on the campsite - what about the evening?

What does everyone do in the evening - is it all to the pub or is there a meeting area on the campsite etc??

Does anyone know if there is any accommodation left other than camping?

Sorry to be a pain - I used to do a lot of Rallies, but the joints are getting old for it now, so tend to do a few hotel based events now.

All help appreciated, I'm sure I'm not the only one with these questions!

Thanks

James

Do a simple search on previous years James :D

We don't do breakfasts in the evening ... it's simply a Yorkshire thing! The pubs do food, cafe's in village for during the day ... otherwise look after thisen lad ...

Accommodation? .... ring the pubs up, phone numbers and details are on the first thread. Or would you like me to make enquiries for you and book it for you :rolleyes:

Google bed and breakfast ....

You've done rallies before and you're asking what you do in the evenings ... again do a simple search of the previous three years events

People gather in the pubs, round the campsite ... telling tales of daring doo's, maybe even having a beer or three

Look for the oldest campervan...the geezer in it is pleased to dish out whisky.....:D

And cake....

Go to the newest one for sausages if you've a day or two spare.

The pubs'll be tight...I happen to know there's a group of bikers ...not UKGSER's......staying in one of them.

Coming back to help out with the old man, so hope to get up there if I can get car insurance sorted in time. I´ll put in a bottle of Chilean pisco into the raffle. I´ll be under a tarp/tent if I´m lucky. :thumb2

Coming back to help out with the old man, so hope to get up there if I can get car insurance sorted in time. I´ll put in a bottle of Chilean pisco into the raffle. I´ll be under a tarp/tent if I´m lucky. :thumb2

Great to have you back John :thumby:

Hi Mick. Will try again this year 1 tent 1 person, been off the radar for while, Ged aka Bukit

Back
Top Bottom