Greetings from Surrey

Deleted account 180523001

Reaction score
Morning all. Not new to the forum as I was on here back in 2004 I think as Alpmeister, but I have a had a long break from the forum, but not from riding. Back then I had a R1100GS and since then I have had a F650GS, a F800GS Trophy, a R1200GS and now I have a F800GS Adventure TE. Big fan of the brand, not so much the reliability issues (final drives) I suffered with the shaft driven bikes. Been lucky enough to be involved in some decent trips in the past including Morocco and most of Europe. Looking forward to getting back into the forum and talking to like minded individuals.

Cheers

Steve

Morning all. Not new to the forum as I was on here back in 2004 I think as Alpmeister, but I have a had a long break from the forum, but not from riding. Back then I had a R1100GS and since then I have had a F650GS, a F800GS Trophy, a R1200GS and now I have a F800GS Adventure TE. Big fan of the brand, not so much the reliability issues (final drives) I suffered with the shaft driven bikes. Been lucky enough to be involved in some decent trips in the past including Morocco and most of Europe. Looking forward to getting back into the forum and talking to like minded individuals.

Cheers

Steve

Welcome back Steve ... although it has to be said ... you should never have left in the first place :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom