Honda Crossrunner

The problem is the yamaha Tracer 900 is a great looking bike for nearly 2 grand less

Granted....but it's cheaper in every other way too, especially in quality and engine dept.

I dunno! The Yamaha engine has a lot of fans. Good brand image as well at the moment, certainly better than Hondas rather Dull image. personally Id prefer the Crossrunner.

I purchased a 2015 Crossrunner last year. Supplied by Honda Farnham. I got it shipped to me in Normandy. First road bike for 7 years. As been riding green lanes for 7 years.

Never missed not having a road bike in the U.K. However over here the tarmac is well maintained and the traffic minimal. Seemed a shame not to enjoy it.

Really enjoying the bike.

I’ve just recently bought a 2011 model with 9k miles. Can’t understand why they were never more popular, I think it’s a terrific little bike. Similar styling and riding position to the GS’s but lower and more manageable. I can get both feet down whereas on my 1200 GS I struggle. Before I started on BM’s I had a long time with a VFR800 so there was much about the Crossrunner that was familiar, including that fantastic engine. I’m even considering selling the GS now and just keeping the Honda.

I’ve just recently bought a 2011 model with 9k miles. Can’t understand why they were never more popular, I think it’s a terrific little bike. Similar styling and riding position to the GS’s but lower and more manageable. I can get both feet down whereas on my 1200 GS I struggle. Before I started on BM’s I had a long time with a VFR800 so there was much about the Crossrunner that was familiar, including that fantastic engine. I’m even considering selling the GS now and just keeping the Honda.

Totally agree about why had the bike not been more popular.

Likewise the V4 engine is so sweet. My bike came with the adventure pack. Heated grips, full stand, sat nav, hand guards.

Other than engine bars and addional headlights, I have not changed anything else.

i have a 2016\(dec) 800 CR for 3 yrs now. love it.
3 honda cases, honda heated grips.
it is my usual plan to change my bike every 2.5 - 3 yrs. i always have
so it will be up for sale soon.
8k on it.
i'll prob just buy ther newer model

cant get a pic on here.

I’d give a shout out for the Tracer 900. Agreed, the build quality is not as good, but you could say that for most bikes. All the Tracer needs, especially the early models, is a bit of attention to the suspension.

Back
Top Bottom