MT09 three wheeler

Well not exactly the same as filtering on a two wheel machine, you cant filter past a car and curb.

Kerb.
It would have to be such a narrow gap in such an instance that you likely wouldn't consider it on a solo anyway.
Remember that the rest of the machine would have to clear the vehicle you're passing and many solos are just as wide...and if it was such a narrow gap you'd be more forcing your way through than filtering anyway.

Kerb.
It would have to be such a narrow gap in such an instance that you likely wouldn't consider it on a solo anyway.
Remember that the rest of the machine would have to clear the vehicle you're passing and many solos are just as wide...and if it was such a narrow gap you'd be more forcing your way through than filtering anyway.

Well there's a number of places on my commute that you can get a bike through when the traffic is at standstill by riding with the tyre very close to the kerb. You couldn't get through on a Piaggio MP3.

Exactly where the nails, broken glass and other debris end up :D

Just sayin' like ...

:beerjug:
Along with ghost islands - "An area of road dedicated to the gathering of punctures" is the best way i heard it put! :D

... Also just sayin' like :)

Different strokes for different folks. It doesn’t float my boat, but it might if I couldn’t manage to manhandle a 2 wheeler. Does it have a reverse gear?

I bet it does stoppies like a bastard.
But I challenge anyone to wheelie it. :D :D

Can’t be any wider than some adventure bikes with ally luggage. Can it!

It doesn’t currently have a locking button and apparently you still need a full bike licence to ride it. I’d still consider one.

Back
Top Bottom