MT09 three wheeler

I reckon it looks brilliant, way cool (unlike the rider in the pictures :D).

I've always wanted a go on one the three wheeler scooters (but have yet to) and that thing just looks such good fun to ride. Good on Yamaha, they really seem to be the only Japanese marque these days to be doing anything other than safe and boring :thumb2

Andres

Thats nuts!! Appears to just be the benefit of additional grip though, cant see a 'lock' button for stopping at traffic lights and not putting a foot down, like the MP3 Scooters. I suppose you wouldn't have to leave the bike at home on a snow day?

Why?
Ask Mrs Og, 4'10". :rolleyes:

... Sure looks like fun :bounce1 ~ sure, why not? :nenau

Because it’s a ”tricycle” and you can ride it on a car license

good point well made young man ...

I saw the mp3's at a show some years ago and the kid riding it was having a brilliant time, really throwing it around the cones like those Haps on the gymkhana bikes.. looks great but would be the same as a car in a traffic jam.. i.e stuck

That'll do nicely ... now to go measure my back gate and see if I can get one in the yard :thumb

:beerjug:

but would be the same as a car in a traffic jam.. i.e stuck

No it wouldn't.
Why on earth did you say that?
They're barely any wider (if at all) than two wheel maxi scoots and are narrower than some fully faired motorcycles.
Or are you imagining some hoiked up jobsworth offence whereby only solo motorcycles can legally filter?

No it wouldn't.
Why on earth did you say that?
They're barely any wider (if at all) than two wheel maxi scoots and are narrower than some fully faired motorcycles.
Or are you imagining some hoiked up jobsworth offence whereby only solo motorcycles can legally filter?

I stand corrected.. I had visions of them being wider..

Well not exactly the same as filtering on a two wheel machine, you cant filter past a car and curb.

The Piaggio 3 wheelers are possibly the most popular scooter in Paris & central Paris at any time makes London look like a sleepy Cotswold village on a Sunday afternoon.

Andres

Back
Top Bottom