My Africa Twin

I do indeed. Way back when ... there were no trolls or nastyness, Paul G was a mere lad blah blah/ :beerjug:

Yep, I remember those days.

When people were kind, friendly, helpful, genuine.

When everyone wanted to meet up, trade skills, help each other out. Get together and have fun.

When people treated the internet like the gateway to a local public house, when you'd turn up with a smile and everyone was happy you were there.

Yep.

Only a small addition added today.

The Altrider Footpeg Enlarger arrived (as I wanted black, it had to be back ordered).

It arrives in pieces so you have to assemble it first. The slime around the screw thread is threadlocker.

Should give me more space and grip plus the extender part, great for off-camber descents etc, so you can still get to the rear brake pedal while leaning backwards on the pegs.

Attachments

• Footpeg1.jpg
    Footpeg1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 474
  • Footpeg2.jpg
    Footpeg2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 435
  • Footpeg3.jpg
    Footpeg3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 460
  • Footpeg4.jpg
    Footpeg4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 485
Was also sent a picture of me on the Africa Twin in the cold, muddy wetness of Great Britain :augie

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - WISH YOU WERE HERE :D

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 420
Only a small addition added today.

The Altrider Footpeg Enlarger arrived (as I wanted black, it had to be back ordered).

It arrives in pieces so you have to assemble it first. The slime around the screw thread is threadlocker.

Should give me more space and grip plus the extender part, great for off-camber descents etc, so you can still get to the rear brake pedal while leaning backwards on the pegs.

Matches nicely my new DR650 foot pegs :D

f3002e7ee13be38b30eada296ca72649.png

Some more pics just dropped in.... :thumb2

Erm, yeah, some of it was deep.

Woooohooooooo (translated to: Yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa) :blast

Attachments

• Deep1.jpg
    Deep1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 349
  • Deep2.jpg
    Deep2.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 360
  • Deep3.jpg
    Deep3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 355
Off-roading in mud is Fun Fun Fun...

Now on a course of Antibiotics as Doctor thinks I've been infected by some microbiological grotesque organism looking at the dermatological evidence.

Great :nenau

I'm wearing neoprene diving suit next time :blast

My condition turned out to be sap burns from Hogweed, Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, Wild Parsnip or Wild Carrot.

Feckin burns and itches like mad...

eBay special @ £39 I did have to drill a hole through for the original spring though [see image] as the ones supplied were wound incorrectly to fit the bike
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kawasaki...211247?hash=item41d4272c2f:g:XtMAAOSwH71XPXxh
For some odd reason the right foot peg has a grub screw mount missing as per the image where the left does not

In the photo it actually looks like there are two mounting missing , now you know why there were on eBay so cheaply. I used to work for a distributor who bought from Chinese factories, if the factory made something substandard that they wouldn't buy the factory wouldn't throw the batch away . They would try to sell it to another less demanding distributor OR if that didn't work they would sell them direct to an (unsuspecting) public via Alibaba and eBay Etc

Just saying :augie

No, not at all egoLord ;)

UKGSER members are very enthralled by your achievements and duly salute you:clap

Oh my lord, you are drunk :D

I've only been out once in the mud, crashed twice and got bit by a blade of grass.

Not exactly Simon Pavey is it !!

But don't worry, I'll have another go soon :D

Yep, I remember those days.

When people were kind, friendly, helpful, genuine.

When everyone wanted to meet up, trade skills, help each other out. Get together and have fun.

When people treated the internet like the gateway to a local public house, when you'd turn up with a smile and everyone was happy you were there.

Yep.

I came on here thinking that it would be like this all the time... shame we have to 'ignore' all the vitriol and turgid insulting spiteful shit... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom