Traded my GSPD

Franm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Unfortunatley I had a spin on an Africa Twin DCT over the summer and was smitten so I've just traded in my seemingly precious (keeper) R100GSPD for a new bike. :eek:. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that Meskells Motorcycles in Limerick will shortly have my old GSPD up for sale should anyone on here be interested. PM me if you want to know more about the bike and I'll gladly assist in any way I can.
Cheers
Fran
ps I have an airhead or two left so I'll still be able to get my hands dirty.

That's interesting. I've often wondered if I could ever leave any of my airheads go for a more modern bike but I don't
think I could. Was the Honda that good ? Well, I guess it must have been to say that you bought one !

Time will tell, but I was very impressed with the three test rides I took over the past few months. Posture wise it felt really good, really like my GSPD. The DCT version was also quite amazing. It's my first new bike since 1980 which also was a Honda, a seemingly huge CG125 at the time.

Thanks, that's most interesting. I take exception to them referring to me as mature though.:p

Back
Top Bottom