Victory Motorcycles

Thanks for the info , I’ve got my thoughts on a gunner or a 8 ball or a judge , subject to a demo ride on each and a budget of £8k so it looks like I could be onto something..

The Gunner is the best of the three and will definitely hold its price the best also the best bike to ride, one for sale on Ebay 16 plate great bike

Cheers for that - it's like a school playground out here when you buy a bike and the gang bully everyone for being different or individual and not cow tailing to the trend - I recently tried to strike up a chat with a mature couple on a guzzi stelvio at the services and the acerbic witch who was with him said she didn't want to speak to a gs owner cos they are like lemmings with their bikes and attitude to others !!!!! I only wanted to say hello , couldn't get my breath ... We aren't are we ? Well not all of us . Lol

The horrible old bag ; she needs a kick in the flange.

Found the same myself over the years Pal.
Personally I couldn't give a Stuff, let em think what they like.
I've owned Harley's and been tarred with the sad Hoggie / Wild Hogs Brush and been called a Ewan McGregor Wannabe cos I was on a GSA.
I Ride what I like because I like it.
When my Taste changes, my Bike changes.
Who gives a Flying Fck??
If you Ride it and you like it, you buy it Pal, I'll Ride with U :thumb2

Says it all for me :thumb2:clap

Guy who lives next door but 2 to me has one. He loves it. Not sure which model it is as he's put that many farkles on it, it's barely recognisable from the bike he brought home.

Key sentence in his introduction to it when he proudly showed me round was; "The dealer made me such a good offer for my BM, I couldn't refuse it". He bought in February, just after the crimbo credit card bills drop on the doormat. Salesman was desperate to meet his quota, he bought a pre-registered bike with no miles and a huuuge discount. That's 2 years ago and their market presence is much better now. I'd still be tempted to give it a go in Feb though.

Guy who lives next door but 2 to me has one. He loves it. Not sure which model it is as he's put that many farkles on it, it's barely recognisable from the bike he brought home.

Key sentence in his introduction to it when he proudly showed me round was; "The dealer made me such a good offer for my BM, I couldn't refuse it". He bought in February, just after the crimbo credit card bills drop on the doormat. Salesman was desperate to meet his quota, he bought a pre-registered bike with no miles and a huuuge discount. That's 2 years ago and their market presence is much better now. I'd still be tempted to give it a go in Feb though.

That last sentence makes it sound like he bought an Indian not a Victory as Victory's market presence now is exactly NIL since Polaris pulled the plug ?

A close friend has just purchased a 2012 Victory Vision
It’s very futuristic , as if a concept motorcycle .
Full of tech also considering its age; eg cruise control , ABS , heated seat .
Later models had reverse gear
They ceased to exist in 2017

A close friend has just purchased a 2012 Victory Vision
It’s very futuristic , as if a concept motorcycle .
Full of tech also considering its age; eg cruise control , ABS , heated seat .
Later models had reverse gear
They ceased to exist in 2017
Is that the one that looks like a mobile block of flats?

Back
Top Bottom