CRF 250l

snaponphil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dipping my toe in, after a Honda or something for green landing, anyone wanna shift one without Ebay fees..? Don’t mind travelling for the right bike.. nothing too scruffy tho..

I have this 2012 one with 8000 miles on it
It has an acerbis tank (comes with original) and big bash plate (standard supplied too)
Good runner and fun it tight stuff , only issue is it’s a cat D . One of the footpegs has dented the frame slightly.

Might not be for you but it’s £2400 or £2200 standard
d4b86b52d1ad453a31207e7f47c2e1e2.jpg
eb4389e5e8e159184b4bfff0c5b5b0b3.jpg
1e6ed487a9f7fed64407b51c213784d7.jpg

i don't think Cat D would make any difference to this type of bike especially as its intended purpose for some is riding it off rd, certain beats throwing a £9k AT down a lane .

i don't think Cat D would make any difference to this type of bike especially as its intended purpose for some is riding it off rd, certain beats throwing a £9k AT down a lane .

True but the AT has only cost £75 so far :green gri so I’m not bothered :D

The tyres are good trail bike tyres but if you wanted you can buy a PAIR of Michelin AC10 knobblies for £75 delivered. If I keep it I’ll be buying some and praying for snow .

Throwing a £9k Africa Twin down the lane certainly beats throwing a £20k fully dressed GSA down the lane.

So its all relative :D

Throwing a £9k Africa Twin down the lane certainly beats throwing a £20k fully dressed GSA down the lane.

So its all relative :D

Better still buy this CRF and the first scratch will not hurt as much

Better still buy this CRF and the first scratch will not hurt as much

Buy a mountain bike for £400. Save road tax, insurance and fuel costs.

Sling that down the lane instead :D

In fact my last mountain bike cost me £4000 so maybe I need to realign my value to things....

But you pay less for it in the first place :aidan

Agree totally, one particular cat D vehicle I had was wrote off again by a female driver, she made a proper job of it this time and it was going to the crusher however the insurance payout was £2k more than I paid for it, so sometimes they can make financial sense.

Have a 450R - road legal conversion with everything that can be swapped out for Unbreakables already done so.
OE and 17" Excel/Talons
Brand new Trailtech clocks and the older set, new loom, stator, timed reg/rec, battery, fuse box, etc.
2 sets of body work
oe exhaust and a full Ti Scorpion
and more

Back
Top Bottom