Should I?

stolzy

Reaction score
Saw this for sale. Literally just around the corner.
No idea what it is, but looks like fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 472
Pootling with the dog would be a major reason to acquire it :)

Yes!!!

:thumby::thumby::thumby:

I spent a couple of years looking for an outfit when we had our dog. Nothing suitable to the budget came up

Looks great. Sidecar pre-dates bike a bit I think but the whole thing looks cool. Just make sure you've got a statement beard, an open face with your WW2 googles on them and a fat cigar in your clutch hand. Oh, hang on - tick; tick; tick! Go! If it doesn't work out split the bike and sidecar and you'll make money. Also, Andy and I would love to follow you up the Stella next year if you're on it. We'll help you get it back the right way up if necessary.
Steve.

YES!

That's a good price for the outfit providing the mechanicals are all good. Unit forks and small wheels for fitting car tyres suggest it aught to be properly set up. Those Watsonian GP sidecars are sweet too :thumb2

If you've never ridden an outfit you really don't now what you're missing, they really are such a hoot :bounce1

Andres

heavy flywheel 100S engine with a sidecar. The clutch was on the limit with the standard engine..

2:1 with 40mm carbs. Theres going to be a big hole in the midrange.

I can think of better models to pull a sidecar.

Ditto Cookies comments.

All I know is when I had an outfit for a while (ural) it literally had me bursting out laughing when I rode it. Great fun - just dial your mind into the fact that it is NOT a motorcycle and you cannot ride it like one, and the rest follows. Pushing on is great fun, get that 'car wheel in the air on the lefties, hilarious........

I reckon every biker should ride an outfit for a while, rather like every pertrolhead should own an Alfa Romeo at least once....

Back
Top Bottom