Greg Masters - Top Tosser

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Greg,

Sorry mate but I did not get the chance to shake your hand and pass on my sincere thanks for all your hard work as we departed from the ferry yesterday afternoon

Therefore, I would publicly like to say a huge thank you to you, who for the last ten days has given me, and a lot of other people beside, a whole new experience and one that will remain with me for many years to come.

I simply cannot begin to imagine how much time and effort it took to organise such a tour, great hotels, good routes and fine companion to boot, well mostly anyway...:rolleyes:

What more could one ask for?

Maybe a little less rain would have been good though!

You are indeed a fine gentleman and a top tosser. :beerjug:

Alan

Did they show you the HP2 and new 1200GSA at BMW Berlin - Spandau.................come on..............come on............spill the beanz

bigtrailbikerider said:
Greg,
Sorry mate but I did not get the chance to shake your hand and pass on my sincere thanks for all your hard work as we departed from the ferry yesterday afternoon
Therefore, I would publicly like to say a huge thank you to you.

Georgia & I just arrived home soaking wet as has been the norm
:rolleyes: :)
Greg.. many thanks for an excellent trip:thumb
Hope to see all you T*ssers again:)

:beerjug:

Excellent time was had by me & Elaine, despite the weather. Thanks to Greg & all the other tossers for making it such a memorable trip.

Pictures being uploaded to Smugmug at this moment.

Steve & Elaine

PS: Needless to say, Elaine had a lay-in this morning!

JohnnyBoxer said:
Did they show you the HP2 and new 1200GSA at BMW Berlin - Spandau.................come on..............come on............spill the beanz

Sorry mate we have been sworn to total and utter secrecy not to mention it in the UK....sorry :p

Thanks Greg I had a wonderful time, can I come on the next one:D

:beerjug:

:stupid

What has been said above and much much more.

Greg - Thank you. Your organisational skills, piano playing and chest poking of ferry staff will be a fond memory for a long time.

Just got back to my home after a weekend at SWMBO's. :beerjug:

An unforgettable time was certainly had by me. i made new friends :hug - took the piss and had the piss taken MERCILESSLY :whip - and rode some cracking, if wet at times, roads.

Off to get unpacked and maybe give the bike a good lathering.

PS - Oh have I got some very very good ( = incriminating) pictures. :D :D :D

Hi Greg,
Just got back this afternoon, had an excellent time even though I missed a few days.
A big round of applause for the man who orginised all this for some lucky few.
Hope to see you on the next one

Dougie

For he's a jolly good tosser, and so say all of us. :guitarist :guitarist

Tim

:hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce:
It might have been better to delete that one ken me ole mucker :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom