A90 average speed cameras gone live.

iaingbrown

Reaction score
I see these went live yesterday. They look different to the forward facers on the A9. Anyone know if they're capturing rear plates ie. bikes?

I see these went live yesterday. They look different to the forward facers on the A9. Anyone know if they're capturing rear plates ie. bikes?

All the cameras that i have seen on the A90 are setup to collect the rear number plate including the infra red lights to do like wise during the night!!!

Thanks, note to self AVOID

Problem is there aren't a great many options that don't involve very significant detours! Fun ones mind - but probably not in the middle of January at night.

The keep harping on about speed is the issue on this road hence why they installed the cameras.
Bullshit - the real problem with the road is the dreadful junctions- Laurencekirk junction say no more.
I travel every day on this road and on regular basis see a serious near miss at many of the junctions, even now with the cameras.

The keep harping on about speed is the issue on this road hence why they installed the cameras.
Bullshit - the real problem with the road is the dreadful junctions- Laurencekirk junction say no more.
I travel every day on this road and on regular basis see a serious near miss at many of the junctions, even now with the cameras.

100% this.....this was my daily commute for years

Kaybe is right I travelled up every week in the mid / late nineties to Peterhead and I’ve seen a few fatal and serious accidents at the junctions north of Dundee I used to call at McDonald’s Forfar on my trip home on weekends then you could cut straight across the carriagway t get to it, I see they have blocked that entry now. What sticks in my mind is a lady who was fatally injured on a junction 4 or 5 miles north of there.

Back
Top Bottom