Klim Traverse and Overland

That is a good price, where was that from please? I have been toying with a Klim Traverse or Blade both circa £295, but I have always been impressed with my Halvarsson's gear, which is great if but a little worn, after many years of all year use .........

:mmmm

I got it from ebay - bikebitz. Couldn't find another at that price but there are some from retail sellers for around £290 to £300. It's the last of their laminate offerings from what i can gather.

Just to wrap this one up although very tempted by a few Klim offerings and even a couple of Rukkas (horrible when you start justifying an ever increasing budget to yourself!!), I settled for a Halvarssons Amazonas. Laminated jacket which was once about £500 and got it for £259 delivered. Matches the trousers perfectly and the quality is excellent, with an outlast liner too.

For anyone interested, the 56 fits me perfectly with room for a base layer and a mid layer too if needed.

Glad you're sorted; I hope it gives you years of good service. :)

Was out yesterday in rain, a bit of sleet and a full day of single figure temperatures, as low as 2 degrees ar one point. The coat was fantastic. Perfectly dry and unbeliveably warm with just a merino and mid layer underneath.

The only part of me that gets cold is my thighs. Any suggestions on anything to wear under the trousers as a wind blocking layer?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom