Where's my Outlook 2016 'Sent Items' folder gone?

How do I get this folder to reappear?

:nenau
Where are you looking Greg?
In 2016 the inboxes are listed by default in the "Favorites" (sic) panel. The folders for each mail account are listed underneath the "Favorites, grouped by account name, you need to click on the arrow to the left of the name to expand that list.
If you can't see the Favorites panel, it may have become minimized (sic). It is to the left of the Outlook application; a right-gabd arrow exoands it, left-hand minimises and the drawing pin will 'pin' it open.
Sorry, I am my phone and do nit gave access to my laptop for screenshots. I hope that helped and did not confuse you further

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Anybody know why Outlook 2016 seems to automatically switch on the Hidden Character button (backwards capital P) when I draft a new mail?
I've tried changing the composing options but to no avail.

Where are you looking Greg?
In 2016 the inboxes are listed by default in the "Favorites" (sic) panel. The folders for each mail account are listed underneath the "Favorites, grouped by account name, you need to click on the arrow to the left of the name to expand that list.
If you can't see the Favorites panel, it may have become minimized (sic). It is to the left of the Outlook application; a right-gabd arrow exoands it, left-hand minimises and the drawing pin will 'pin' it open.
Sorry, I am my phone and do nit gave access to my laptop for screenshots. I hope that helped and did not confuse you further

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

This is what I see (no 'Sent Items' folder):

Attachments

• Inbox.png
    Inbox.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 164
12,617 items in your inbox!!!!

Shame on you for not dealing with your correspondence in a timely manner........all those outstanding orders for chains, bearings etc.....how's your review rating holding up :p

It has probably joined my archive folder...MacMail. Simply disappeared with all it's contents.....

Apple, it just works.......Like fk it does.......:confused:

12,617 items in your inbox!!!!

Shame on you for not dealing with your correspondence in a timely manner........all those outstanding orders for chains, bearings etc.....how's your review rating holding up :p

Let's be clear - that's 12,617 unread items in my mailbox.

;)

Back
Top Bottom