BMW System 7 Suitable Intercom.

The Nutter

Reaction score
Hi all, my partner and I have recently purchased new helmets (System 7). We previously used Schuberth C3 pro's fitted with Scala Rider G9x Powerset. Due to the shape at the base of the new helmets, it looks like the Scala Riders won't fit securely and, if they did, they would interfer with the drop down sun visor mechanism.

I am looking for a compatible intercom which will allow connection to my navigator 4 and for communication with my pillion. Good volume and sound is important but built in radio is definitely not (they all appear to be useless). Voice activation is also a priority.

I'm hoping someone out there has found a suitable product without resorting to having to fit the BMW intercom.

Thanks

Is there a System 7 specific BT unit? Who makes it? Anyone got one? How much?

Tom

Can't you stick the unit on the side of the Helmet rather than use the clip. I have my Packtalk stuck on the side of my C3 Pro and its fine. Not familiar with the visor slide on the BMW helmet though

Is there a System 7 specific BT unit? Who makes it? Anyone got one? How much?

Tom

Answers in the same order:

Yes

Someone, I don't know who. The good news is that BMW sell it as an add-on option to their new System 7 helmet

I am sure someone has

Contact your local BMW dealership

Back
Top Bottom