New Guzzi V85 looks good.

Nice one :)

Any idea when you might get it?

Andres

Andy at Teasdale couldn't put a date on it. His best guess was anywhere between Jan and April. I'm hoping April, bit more saving up time. Reckons mine was the 6th deposit with them. Fully refundable at any time of course.

Compare the patch work quilt of GS ugliness with the pure, attractive simplicity of the V85 Titty. Added bonus of shaftdrive instead of the chain that all the other mid-weight bikes have and I'm seeing my next bike.

Just need a better exhaust mounted closer to the wheel and a set of quality panniers mounted tight to the bike instead of the Guzzi badged ugly, pop-riveted monstrosities hanging off ugly tubular frames a mile wide.

Compare the patch work quilt of GS ugliness with the pure, attractive simplicity of the V85 Titty. Added bonus of shaftdrive instead of the chain that all the other mid-weight bikes have and I'm seeing my next bike.

Just need a better exhaust mounted closer to the wheel and a set of quality panniers mounted tight to the bike instead of the Guzzi badged ugly, pop-riveted monstrosities hanging off ugly tubular frames a mile wide.

Those panniers looked as.if they'd spent all of 5 mins designing the fitment! Looking good for a test ride in the spring though. :thumb

And a Red one..

:aidan

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541619446092.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541619446092.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 580
I must admit that is a nice looking bike. Red looks the nicest to me as the multicolour one looks a bit busy. Just a shame that Corsa Italiana are no more - would have been perfect for a test ride in the spring. And the only middleweight adventure bike with shaft drive. So much nicer than anything Beemer have on offer!

Worst crash i ever had was due to a rear tyre blowout. It simply wouldn't have happened if the Bike had tubeless tyres.
Is it too much to ask in this century for Bikes to ALL be tubeless? :rolleyes:

I agree!
My '15 RNT has tubed tyres and the rear wheel from a TC would have slotted right in! I'm now in the market for one.

Worst crash i ever had was due to a rear tyre blowout. It simply wouldn't have happened if the Bike had tubeless tyres.
Is it too much to ask in this century for Bikes to ALL be tubeless? :rolleyes:

Been there; minus the the crash; luck played a big part; but as a safety aspect; no it would'nt be asking much.:beerjug:

Colours..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181108-173042.jpg
    Screenshot_20181108-173042.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 715
Sat on the 85TT at the NEC, a good size and fit ergonomically , great looking bike but a bit weighty for a Guzzi , need a test drive..

Back
Top Bottom