Recommendations Please

PabloW

Reaction score
Hi People,

Can anyone recommend a good Roll Luggage Bag, also i need a wet suit to go over my BMW enduro suit..

Thanks
Pablo

Yes, try a search for Lomo dry bags, made in Scotland, half the price of the alternatives and just as good. Top kit.

The cheapest roll bag you can find and then put a black bin liner in it. If you want to be sure, use two.

Oversuit? Go into any half decent motorcycle clothing shop and pick one. You'll sweat like a rapist but hey, that's life. Use one of the black bin bags over your boot, to help you get it on. You can also use a regular supermarket bag (now 5p) for the same purpose. Really smart (it's a relative term) bikermates, sometimes put them on their heads. I have no idea why. Maybe you'll find out.

I don't even need one and I'm having serious difficulty not forking out for a Lomo bag! :D

Thanks guys, much appreciated... Seems Lomo the way to go.. I'll wait till Black Friday, see if any deals :thumb2

Thanks guys, much appreciated... Seems Lomo the way to go.. I'll wait till Black Friday, see if any deals :thumb2

Lomo are already at better than black Friday prices versus everything else recommended. How much cheaper do they need to be before you think they're good value? I don't even want one and I'm still tempted to buy loads of them at their quality and prices. Give them a break!

Lomo are already at better than black Friday prices versus everything else recommended. How much cheaper do they need to be before you think they're good value? I don't even want one and I'm still tempted to buy loads of them at their quality and prices. Give them a break!

Oh ok, so you never look for deals ? Besides I'm in no rush to buy!!!!

Hi People,

Can anyone recommend a good Roll Luggage Bag, also i need a wet suit to go over my BMW enduro suit..

Thanks
Pablo
Lomo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom