New Model - 107 Sport Glide

FFS - I only said it caught my eye - I’m not fucking buying one.

Anymore then I’m divorcing mrs T cos the waitress in Newcastle caught my eye tonight!!!

Ps: Bez/HS - thank you for believing.

Star jumps in Lycra bicycle trousers?

Getting a Harley is the next logical progression.

Welcome Giles. Your almost there. :bounce1

Just had a look. It just gets worserer and worserer. More like a Japanese custom than a Japanese custom.

IMO the 107 Motor has more of a Jap feel than a Harley Feel, so the japs came along and tried to move in on the Harley market with their copy bikes, now Harley are moving in the direction of the copy bikes WHY!!

IMO the 107 Motor has more of a Jap feel than a Harley Feel, so the japs came along and tried to move in on the Harley market with their copy bikes, now Harley are moving in the direction of the copy bikes WHY!!

Emissions laws mostly I guess. Harley Davidson thrive on the whole nostalgia trip. That is going to be increasingly difficult. Just the way it is going. Times they are a changing.

Am not a huge Dylan fan but “Blood on the Tracks” has to be one of the best albums of all time. Everybody should get divorced at least once in their lifetime to appreciate how good Dylan can be.

Am not a huge Dylan fan but “Blood on the Tracks” has to be one of the best albums of all time. Everybody should get divorced at least once in their lifetime to appreciate how good Dylan can be.

Therein lies my problem then. I'm just too goddamn loveable.

Back
Top Bottom