Greetings from Scotland

ChuckDick

Reaction score
Hello all,
Im new to the forum as you can tell by the post. 26 year old student at the University of Edinburgh Vet School. Just got my hand on a 2011 BMW G650GS and enjoying exploring the Scottish countryside. If you have any ideas/suggestions about routes in the area or want to go for a ride together, let me know
-Charles

Greeting from East Lothian

G650GS's are great wee bikes....... Had a Sertao for a few years and took it everywhere and Mrs P has a G650GS(converted into a trike)

Lammermuirs are right on the doorstep and always good and there's a few of us locals who ride all year up there

FP.

I've done the 701/702 to Moffat then across to Selkirk. Beautiful roads! Will check out the Lammermuirs tomorrow, thanks for the ideas!

A Dick Vet eh? Welcome aboard. Suggest you sign up to EDAM (Edi & District Advanced Motorcyclists) for more biking info and even some vet related stuff! :augie

Hello from West Lothian. Hopefully I see you about, I'll be on the big sky blue RT.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nah, wasn't me. I headed out to the Lammermuirs yesterday at Farmer P's suggestion then stopped by the BMW dealership at Dalkeith for a look around. I think I'll sign up to EDAM and the Skills for Life course in the summer when I have a bit more time on my hands and not up to my shoulder in cow...

Nah, wasn't me. I headed out to the Lammermuirs yesterday at Farmer P's suggestion then stopped by the BMW dealership at Dalkeith for a look around. I think I'll sign up to EDAM and the Skills for Life course in the summer when I have a bit more time on my hands and not up to my shoulder in cow...

Welcome to come along to events anyway. FB page will contain notifications. Next one is a demo of Helite vests.

Back
Top Bottom