Crashed GS Little Barford

Engineer

He/Him - Guitar Student and Electronics Engineer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire) & Bedfordshire
On my way over to Tempsford for the weekend on my bike - spotted Red 2006 1200GS abandoned weirdly on high soft grass verge of the Little Barford Road - no one would park like that under normal circumstances - stopped but couldn’t see much because it was far too dark, couldn’t see any sign of life, so reported it to the police - they said they probably didn’t have any one who could go out and investigate! - went back with girlfriend in her car with a torch, bike had clearly been in an accident, front cast wheel totalled and other superficial cosmetic damage, no sign of bodies alive or dead, got reg number. Police phone back later and say they were aware of said bike - wouldn’t give me any more info.

Just hope the rider is Ok, I always stop if a bike appears to be in trouble, would hate myself if I’d ignored it and a bikermate was desperate for help.

Just hope the rider is Ok, I always stop if a bike appears to be in trouble, would hate myself if I’d ignored it and a bikermate was desperate for help.

I don't agree with a lot of the bollocks you manage to put on here, but on this occasion you are absolutely right and I applaud you for it.

I don't agree with a lot of the bollocks you manage to put on here, but on this occasion you are absolutely right and I applaud you for it.

:) when one sees something weird like that, it would be criminal not to check it out.

Here, hear

I've stopped on several occasions, gave a Hurculese pilot a lift to get petrol because he'd run out. Hope he doesn't run out at work and fixed a puncture for another.

Back
Top Bottom