multibike insurance comparison site

fizzer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi guys i got two bikes i need to insure,does anybody know of a price comparison website i can enter two bikes and get a quote for them,or other than carol nash who else does multibike polics.
cheers ian

Fizzer,

I am with Cornmarket Insurance with their IAM scheme, whereby they promise to match or beat your existing quote. They do allow multi bike insurance as well and they base their quote upon the most highest rated expensive bike, then + 2% of the value of each of the additional bikes. So you could do a quote online, then add 2% of the value of your second bike yourself; then phone them and ask them to beat it!

Hope this helps.

:thumb2

Fizzer - I've been with the IAM lot for a number of years, but on my recent multi-bike renewal they started off with a premium of over £800 for 3 bikes:eek: After a bit of shopping around I got them down to £550, then I noticed that quite a few folk on here recommended e-bike so I tried them and got a great quote at £289 :bounce1

Cornmarket (IAM Surety) couldn't get anywhere near matching that so I've gone with e-bike. The three bikes are a S1000XR, CCM GP450 and Yam WR250F so I reckon I've got a fabulous deal :thumb2

Try them for an on-line quote and see what you get!

Back
Top Bottom