side number plate

big twin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
winter project , which side should these be fitted ? any recommendations for supplier ? bikes an 04 fat boy

I think they have to be fitted on the right - tricky had one on his Softail Slim - think that one was genuine HD

Quick google - doesn't look like the side matters... Legislation states it's has to be "at the rear"...

Tricky will be along in a bit...

I have strong views about side mounted numberplates too :bounce1 .....Ok, I won't, I'll only cause more upset.

Mine was fitted on the left side. :)

It was custom made by a guy from Hopton Norfolk and was a nice bit of kit. :thumb2

Attachments

• Harley etc 089.jpg
    Harley etc 089.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 367
  • Harley etc 092.jpg
    Harley etc 092.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 382
  • Harley etc 095.jpg
    Harley etc 095.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 356
I feel it proves, beyond all reasonable doubt, that Trickycunt, was and is bereft of any taste perception whatsoever, quite how you could allow such a motorcycle to slip from your grasp within one solar year, is inconceivable to myself.

You’re wrong again my little Rumpelwinkleskin. :blast

I had it for two solar years.

I feel it proves, beyond all reasonable doubt, that Trickycunt, was and is bereft of any taste perception whatsoever, quite how you could allow such a motorcycle to slip from your grasp within one solar year, is inconceivable to myself.

And me...... it proves that Trickcunt worships at the alter of consumerism......

I watched Assassins Creed last night - and the "baddy" sought a biblical "Apple" thet held "freewill" - he wanted to use it for his evil gain! anyway - he made one valid point in an otherwise shit film...

"People need to be controlled, at first with Religion, then Politics and now Consumerism...."

thought it quite apt - I drank recently from this cup, and it does not make you happy - in fact I got more happiness over my recent OS tweaks ( £470) then buying the new bikes I succumbed to...... I have clarity in my life now and feel all the better for it.

Muse all you like from your high horse Twinkle but you’re still a fucking idiot. :D

Ahhhhhh Tricky, we shall look to adjust your perceptions in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.......

I think that old bike of Tricky's might be the nicest looking Harley I've seen.

I think that old bike of Tricky's might be the nicest looking Harley I've seen.

Yep - he has had a super model for a Girlfriend and dumped her for the Lass that drives for Dominos Pizza........

Back
Top Bottom