side number plate

Ahhhhhh Tricky, we shall look to adjust your perceptions in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.......

But not too late after midnight for two reasons.

1) I want to go to the show and sit on every new Softail. :)

2) Doris might turn into a werewolf and bite me. :(

Mine was fitted on the left side. :)

It was custom made by a guy from Hopton Norfolk and was a nice bit of kit. :thumb2

You had that bike when I first met you. I thought you were a man of style and substance (despite the side mount numberplate).

Any idea how long the clutch cable was ? I've got those bars on my Streetbob and need a shorter cable :blast

Yep - he has had a super model for a Girlfriend and dumped her for the Lass that drives for Dominos Pizza........

Ahh yes, the Dominos pizza girl.
Arrives at the door all pleased with herself she made it within the 30 minutes, all giggly with firm young bouncy tits and big white teeth.

You both viciously fuck each other like fucking sex starved animals, you pull out and dump a months worth of jizz in her hat , slap it back on her head and throw the slut out the door.

Pizza time !

Madge.

Yep - he has had a super model for a Girlfriend and dumped her for the Lass that drives for Dominos Pizza........

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is that super model and are the single seats standard or after market?

FFS..

The way you lot are overreacting to me putting a side plate on that Slim would make the World think that I’d curled out a turd on Botticelli‘s The Birth of Venus or something. :blast

FFS..

The way you lot are overreacting to me putting a side plate on that Slim would make the World think that I’d curled out a turd on Botticelli‘s The Birth of Venus or something. :blast

Comparable to be fair.

I don't give a fuck and today I have started to further Germanisize (?) the Porsche Rood and bought a Wunderlich screen extender for longer journeys.

With the standard touring screen set up the turbulence would make my glasses gyrate faster than The Holy Spirit sitting on his favourite jack rabbit vibrator recently re energised with a new Duracell Ultra.

I can now ride at 120mph behind a still pocket of air with barely a blurr to my vision and a hair out of place on my head.

Wunderbar! :beerjug:

I can now ride at 120mph behind a still pocket of air with barely a blurr to my vision and a hair out of place on my head.

Wunderbar! :beerjug:

That's handy.

Back
Top Bottom