Best grease for drive shaft splines and where to get it ?

Got to say... I like to see it on there.... also a spray says 'thin' to me... I know it don't follow, but larding it on a bit works in my mind LOL

Mine arrived today.. and a bag of sweets...win / win... this IS the place to go.... but its already gone up??.. mine was £12.43 plus £2.42 delivery... but for some reason i got 33p off?... total £14.85... no idea?

Mind you, he only had 9 in stock so be quick :)

Dry powder moly rubbed into the splines will do the same job as a high moly paste. Any excess paste will get rubbed away so in the end the metal coating is the same.

That's not the case.
I'm pretty familiar with both - the paste and dry moly coating behave differently and have different uses and lifetimes in-between applications (which is why we used to strip, clean and re-apply moly dry lube to our guns after every session). The best of both worlds is to do both but you certainly shouldn't expect dry lube to last sufficiently in-between the probably quite lengthy service applications on a drive shaft.

And you really shouldn't keep quoting your random opinions as fact if you don't really know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom