how do from east london

goat78

Reaction score
Hi Folks

recently joined on the hunt for an 1150gs/ gsa. Directed here by another member after replying to an ad online (slipperyeel?). Been riding about a year on a bandit 600. My better half doesn't it find it comfortable, I have no love for it, and we have big trip planned next year so would like something bigger, more comfortable and all round better. I've always had a bit of a thing for bmw since doing a school project on bmw motorbikes when I was about 12, funny how these things stay with you. So anyone out there with a nice 1150 with some tasteful mods, luggage let me know.

cheers

Dominic

Cheers folks, can feel a gs on the horizon coming my way. Itchy feet to get out on one but the right one.

Welcome from another East Londoner. Can't help the the 1150 search. I could sell you the wife's G650 if you like. Not sure what the consequences would be.:0 Never like to miss an opportunity to talk boloocks about bikes so pm me if you want to meet up. Good luck with the search.

Path.

Welcome from another East Londoner. Can't help the the 1150 search. I could sell you the wife's G650 if you like. Not sure what the consequences would be.:0 Never like to miss an opportunity to talk boloocks about bikes so pm me if you want to meet up. Good luck with the search.

Path.

I can't be entering into any sales that might result in that level of grief, deffo up for a ride out or beverage and bike talk sometime though. I'm just up in Walthamstow so not far from Plaistow way.

Back
Top Bottom