Best Tyres for LC

UpgradeAl

Reaction score
I've been extremely happy with Conti's on my pre-LC GS. Now I've got Annakees (as OEM supplied) on the new LC and I am not convinced.

I am sure that this is a subject that has been done to death, but what tyres do you guys like on the LC, and why?

Thanks.

Anakee wild for me.
Good feel and wear well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on what you want them for, I think Trail Attack 2 are brilliant but I’ve just had Pirelli Scorpion Rally’s fitted and I’m very impressed.
Everyone will have there favourite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never go off road but are very happy with the Tourance Nexts, The Anakees were OK, but noisy.

The best are whatever works. I bought 2 from mandp €152 euro inc postage. There was 24 sets left. I don’t remember what they are something 3. JJH

Michelin Anakee III
Still on original tyres from new, 10,000 miles ! and still a couple of k left !

Avon Trailriders. Superb on and off road.Quiet an all

Michelin Anakee III
Still on original tyres from new, 10,000 miles ! and still a couple of k left !

Not sure what i'm doing wrong then. Fronts are blown to 2.9 bar, and after 4000 miles I've got only 3 mm left in places?

Bridgestone A40 imo changed the bike almost no tyre noise and corners like a sports bike imo

For on-road I'm on my second set of Road Pilot 4's and I'm very pleased with them, I have the GT version on the rear instead of the Trail version.

A new Road Pilot 5 has been announced but I'm not sure if they are available yet.

For Off-Road I have a second set of wheels fitted with TKC80's.

Anakkee 3's are fantastic ... wouldn't have anything else.:bounce1

Not sure what i'm doing wrong then. Fronts are blown to 2.9 bar, and after 4000 miles I've got only 3 mm left in places?

I dont know how i do it ?
On my 1150 i was getting 20k out of a rear on the old tourance?
I ride solo and in groups.
I do a lot of touring 99.9% on European roads. Maybe its their surfacing:D

Back
Top Bottom