Brittany Ferries booking - Saving money tip

Are you booking online ?

I was checking online using the three night discount rule to see how it worked out. I know the OP phoned but I thought it may have been in the ballpark cost wise online but it came out a lot more than that. If they do such a huge discount just by phoning then that'd be great.

Well bugger me LIvo ! I had just "penned"a post for info re booking Brittany Ferries, after spending quite some time today being frustrated by the totally unuser friendly Brittany Ferries website, which I suspect is designed to encourage people to suicide. The website should be taken down as it is totally fukkin useless AND slow. Unbelievably bad in this day and age.

So, just about to put a new post up when I came across this. Must've missed this earlier.

Thanks for the above. Just what I wanted to know and the Hotel discount is a bonus. :bow

Question. When booking over the 'phone, would you get discount using a code that a close family member or a very good friend had kindly given you as well as the Hotel discount you mention?

I am in the throes of booking 4 Riding Gods each with their own steeds, one way to Santander, early September and so far I have got nowhere online. Cant even get fekkin sailing days to stay the same between quotes, then it's "sorry, this sailing is full, please waste some more of your precious life by going back, all the way to square one and enter all your details again before we can finally say fukk off we aint sailing that day any more"

....and breathe.

Thanks again, oh yea, in advance, just in case...fek off Tarka....and Blackal...you need to get a fekkin life. Wapping...go on then, bring it on....:thumb

Thanks again, oh yea, in advance, just in case...fek off Tarka....and Blackal...you need to get a fekkin life. Wapping...go on then, bring it on....:thumb

Don’t remember posting on this thread, but tell you what — whenever you or your family have cause to bitch about lack of pay-rises or get laid off.............. You can suck it the fuck up.

Question. When booking over the 'phone, would you get discount using a code that a close family member or a very good friend had kindly given you as well as the Hotel discount you mention?

I am in the throes of booking 4 Riding Gods each with their own steeds, one way to Santander, early September and so far I have got nowhere online. Cant even get fekkin sailing days to stay the same between quotes, then it's "sorry, this sailing is full, please waste some more of your precious life by going back, all the way to square one and enter all your details again before we can finally say fukk off we aint sailing that day any more"

....and breathe.

You can use a Club Voyage code when booking on the phone. But two points:

a) You do not get a discount if you are booking a ' BF holiday', as they already deeply discount the fare anyway

b) Make sure you have the right Club Voyage code. There are 2 Club Voyage schemes, One for spain and one for France. A 'french' one does not get you a discount on a spanish sailing (and vice versa)

Don’t remember posting on this thread, but tell you what — whenever you or your family have cause to bitch about lack of pay-rises or get laid off.............. You can suck it the fuck up.

Well well, that was fukkin easy. You seem to have to comment on other Brittany Ferry threads, not in any helpful way, but just as a disgruntled old twat, so I thought you may venture into this one too again with nothing helpful to add.You did. Well done.
So, out of curiosity, what caused you to look into this thread first thing this morning then eh. :nenauou Something bad must have happened to you in the past between you and Brittany Ferries for you to be so angry about it. Get a fukkin grip.

:thumb

Well well, that was fukkin easy. You seem to have to comment on other Brittany Ferry threads, not in any helpful way, but just as a disgruntled old twat, so I thought you may venture into this one too again with nothing helpful to add.You did. Well done.
So, out of curiosity, what caused you to look into this thread first thing this morning then eh. :nenauou Something bad must have happened to you in the past between you and Brittany Ferries for you to be so angry about it. Get a fukkin grip.

:thumb

I look at most of the threads in prev 24hrs, so not looking for any BF threads. But “something bad....... “. No - I just sympathise with a company who are not making any “killing” getting ripped off wholesale........

Strange also that BHT who is operating a business here - is quite happy to go along with it. Fucking sure I wouldn’t put my business in the line of fire for that............

But hey! As someone posted: “Power to UKGSer!”...........

I look at most of the threads in prev 24hrs, so not looking for any BF threads. But “something bad....... “. No - I just sympathise with a company who are not making any “killing” getting ripped off wholesale........

Strange also that BHT who is operating a business here - is quite happy to go along with it. Fucking sure I wouldn’t put my business in the line of fire for that............

But hey! As someone posted: “Power to UKGSer!”...........

Yes, yes. You've said all that in other threads about the subject. Did you copy and paste that last paragraph? You just can't leave alone can you. Funny as fukk.

I don't think BF can be that upset about people sharing their Club Voyage codes, otherwise they would not offer the (additional) discount. Indeed, I believe that the original Club Voyage member gets something like £10 credited to their account for each booking made on the 'friends' use of the code

I don't think BF can be that upset about people sharing their Club Voyage codes, otherwise they would not offer the (additional) discount. Indeed, I believe that the original Club Voyage member gets something like £10 credited to their account for each booking made on the 'friends' use of the code

Correct, though can only be used for a self booking within 12 months and not for membership renewal. They also used to offer associate membership, but dropped that 2 years ago, John.

Back
Top Bottom