BMW System 7 Helmets - More Delays

Flashman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I thought I would treat myself to a nice new BMW System 7 carbon helmet as an early Christmas present to myself since Williams Motorrad in Manchester were having a 20% off promotion in their Octoberfest. I ordered and paid my money for a plain white one to go with my bike colour scheme. I was told there may be a slight delay as they had sold out and were awaiting delivery from Germany. That was 3 weeks ago. Today I was informed that there were more delays and I should now expect delivery in January 2018!
That is one really slow supply chain or have there been fault issues they are trying to keep quiet about?

I thought I would treat myself to a nice new BMW System 7 carbon helmet as an early Christmas present to myself since Williams Motorrad in Manchester were having a 20% off promotion in their Octoberfest. I ordered and paid my money for a plain white one to go with my bike colour scheme. I was told there may be a slight delay as they had sold out and were awaiting delivery from Germany. That was 3 weeks ago. Today I was informed that there were more delays and I should now expect delivery in January 2018!
That is one really slow supply chain or have there been fault issues they are trying to keep quiet about?

Probably stuck on a container ship somewhere in the South China Sea

Theres a big stack of them on the floor in Linds NORWICH, collected mine last Tuesday.

Waiting for the comms kit now.

Back
Top Bottom