Bye bye Nine T

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I said I’d never sell it, but I’m smitten by the Turban so I’ve just ordered a new Turban for 1st March.

Can’t wait

I rode a T Urban yesterday for an hour. After the initial odd feel of the knobbly tyres,loved it.
Came back to the turn off to the dealers and thought fk it I am having another 10 mins.
Hooligan fun�� and not over crowded with switches and menu shite.
Enjoy it��

Is it just the one seat option or can you get a higher one?

I rode a T Urban yesterday for an hour. After the initial odd feel of the knobbly tyres,loved it.
Came back to the turn off to the dealers and thought fk it I am having another 10 mins.
Enjoy it��

It has the higher seat.....

I have a Scrambler x - high seat with SW Motech foot peg lowering brackets... I'm quite comfy on it - and I'm tall.

Enjoy it��

Initially I road tested my Pre-regd Urban (the one I eventually bought) with the Knobbly tyres, I was bricking it, but then when it was mine the hooligan in me got adventurous, that’s when the fun & these tyres started.. Just luv em

Having found the R9T too bloody low/cramped.... Can I ask was the Turban taller ? ( presumably you rode it ?)

I'm a fraction over 6' and the 9T was a little cramped, the Turban as Twiz says has a higher seat and it has an extra 20mm suspension travel over the 9T. I had one for the best part of an afternoon which is what sold me on it. I've gone for the Turban X with the spoke wheels and heated grips.

I'm a fraction over 6' and the 9T was a little cramped, the Turban as Twiz says has a higher seat and it has an extra 20mm suspension travel over the 9T. I had one for the best part of an afternoon which is what sold me on it. I've gone for the Turban X with the spoke wheels and heated grips.

Thanks . Appreciated.

I hope you get a lot of fun out of it.

I love riding the SX - the 1200 TC motor is lovely and the handling nice and light.... The bike is simple and has no complicated gubbins - another reason to enjoy it!

It's a shame that you can't get a single seat and a rack similar to the original g/s,or can you?

I said I’d never sell it, but I’m smitten by the Turban so I’ve just ordered a new Turban for 1st March.

Can’t wait

Good move Fluffmeister, I said the same thing about my 1150 GSA SE until i rode the 1200 GSA LC, said the same about my NineT until I saw and rode the Turban!! Absolutely love mine. I'm 5'11" and it fits me perfectly, i've put a set of bar risers on it but other than that it's pretty much standard.... for now. Love the knobblies, they are so much better than you think.

Enjoy!!!

Bar risers and peg lowering kit from Wunderlich made a huge difference to me I'm 6' 4"

I've got TKC80's and my Urban goes anywhere

FP.

Can’t wait

I'm sorry to hear you're getting rid of the RNT!
I love mine but I may have shorter legs than you.
If you have any goodies to sell I'm very, very interested.
For example, I'm sure you have a Corbin Gunfighter seat I'm very interested in - please PM me with prices / times if available.
Did you have a side-mounted number plate? - I might want to but that too!

TA,

Iain

I'm sorry to hear you're getting rid of the RNT!
I love mine but I may have shorter legs than you.
If you have any goodies to sell I'm very, very interested.
For example, I'm sure you have a Corbin Gunfighter seat I'm very interested in - please PM me with prices / times if available.
Did you have a side-mounted number plate? - I might want to but that too!

TA,

Iain

I will drop you a line

I'll be selling a few bits probably near Christmas when I get chance to strip them, Rizoma Side plate mount, Corbin Gunfighter, Rizoma Exhaust Tips, Rizoma Fly Screen, Rizoma Spy-R Mirrors, Puig Hugger. Mot sure about my LED Strip rear light (FancyBikeThing) as I'm toying with moving that to the Turban, but not sure it will look as right on that.

WIll nudge you Iain closer to the time.

I'm a fraction under 6' but my height is in my back so my legs are only 31" inside leg so it fits me fine.

Back
Top Bottom