Allan Jeffries bought Rainbow?

First met Shaun and Lorna, Sansha, Leigh and Steve some thirty years ago ... love 'em to bits :thumb

They are Rainbow ...

:beerjug:

First met Shaun and Lorna, Sansha, Leigh and Steve some thirty years ago ... love 'em to bits :thumb

They are Rainbow ...

They are and the glue that makes it work so well

Good old fashioned service and style

Warm welcome from Sansha at reception

Leigh still services my 2005 bikes and has always done my BMW's - Top spanner man

Steve was a great spanner twirler in his day - it's good to have a service manager who actually knows exactly how they work and has walked the walk

Keeping staff for 30 years has been their success and a testament to them as employers

Happy retirement Shaun & Lorna

Interesting news. I've only had minimal dealings with Jefferies but they've always been positive.
I completely echo JBs thoughts on Steve the service manager who has retained his consistently high standards while my bike has been serviced by them - a top bloke indeed.
Is the sales manager who came from Astle's still there? I bought my GSA from Rainbow and it was a great experience but once he came in I was never going to buy another bike from them, despite my admiration for Josh the salesman.

I may wander over again if things have improved in that area of the business, as I expect they will under Jefferies.

Sorry to see them go.....wish them every happiness in retirement. They took enough money off me to buy a fekkin yacht......don’t begrudge them a penny tho as I’ve enjoyed every bike I’ve had since Shaun sold me my first RT....many moons ago..
Hope the rest of the old team stay put.

Sorry to see them go.....wish them every happiness in retirement. They took enough money off me to buy a fekkin yacht......don’t begrudge them a penny tho as I’ve enjoyed every bike I’ve had since Shaun sold me my first RT....many moons ago..
Hope the rest of the old team stay put.

I think most of the 'old team' will still be there John :thumb

You coming to the Yorkshire meet night?

Ha ha...... Rick on his Ducati and Bear on his e-bike.....me in my nice warm car.
Can't wait.
:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom