Allan Jeffries bought Rainbow?

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Understand (been told) Shaun & Lorna retiring and sold up to Jeffries? :nenau

Did they get Bungle too?
bungle.jpg

David wont be test riding the bikes.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OmGZ-GBCfAE" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They have also got rid of the idiot manager Clarke. Thats a good move. Hmmm, thats 2 dealerships he fecked up . wonder where hell pop up next ?.

Always thought it went down when Dave left, think he held it all together for Shaun.

So different now from the good old days at Attercliffe.

But to be honest delt with Jeffries past 12 months, all good :thumb2

I knew Shaun had sold but not who too never the same since they left Broad Oaks Staniforth Rd I have lot of respect for Shaun he sorted me and a mate when we went on a six month road trip round Europe back in 1989 fantastic era plus when I did bump into him he could always remember my bikes reg numbers anyway good luck in there retirement

Shaun and Lorna are good people; they have always been more than helpful with me . I hope they both have a long and happy retirement. :beerjug:

Dave held it together? Not sure Sean would agree.

Oh...Dave did me a great deal few years back and got my new bike delivered and ready for a trip in time, he did not say much when you went in but guess things were not well behind the scenes etc, apologies .

Oh...Dave did me a great deal few years back and got my new bike delivered and ready for a trip in time, he did not say much when you went in but guess things were not well behind the scenes etc, apologies .

Decent enough bloke though.

Back
Top Bottom