West Midlands Meet December 6th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
General feeling at the last meeting (okay, we may not have been quorate but you should have been there :D), was to have next month's meeting somewhere we could book a table at for a meal. One suggestion was The Punchbowl just outside Bridgnorth (WV16 5NQ). Given the timing it may be best to book so I will need a reasonable idea of numbers - please add yourself and anyone else who you now will be going. Will post further details when know numbers :beerjug:

Attendees
Grim
Zach

Thats a superb choice, they looked after us very well when the Morv ille venue imploded! Mr & Mrs Reg please?

Couldn't agree more with Reg on this one, nice place and excellent food. Count Lynn and me in. :thumb2

Nobody gets in without a Xmas hat - I’m not going to be the only one this year!!

So that looks like:
Grim
Zach & Lynne
Reg & Margaret
Darryl
Mark & Mrs
Kev & Lynn
Steve Davies

11 to date....

Babe magnet clothing .......mind with you working on a pig farm.......:eek:

Count me in if you have room. It´ll be a sober night for me, but it´l be good to meet a few more of the Tosser clan. :)

Table booked for 12 (list above plus John RTW) for 7.30 on Wednesday 6th December at Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn - Ludlow Rd, Bridgnorth WV16 5NQ

Meet for cocktails at 7 :beerjug:

Punch Bowl tonight.

Anybody who´s going can give us a lift or would like a lift? My location is Albrighton if you´re not too far away.

Back
Top Bottom