The search has begun

nice1myson

Reaction score
My search has begun for a BMW GSA and the best possible price i can get ... i am after the following , full luggage , sat nav , and TFT , but not to fussed about the TFT , pre reg , or low miles, or new i'm not sure at the minute , but in a strong position to buy , just after a great deal , so come on peeps PM me with any deals you know of , and if you want to divulge your deals and dealers that would be much appreciated :beerjug:

"The search has begun"

Doesn't sound like you plan on doing much searching............. :rolleyes:

Already rang a few dealers and got some prices ,but with TFT screen and my other requirements,they are asking too much for what is relatively the same bike apart from the TFT screen

That’ll be because I believe dealers were offered a few of the non tft screens a deal recently to clear older stock

My search has begun for a BMW GSA and the best possible price i can get ... i am after the following , full luggage , sat nav , and TFT , but not to fussed about the TFT , pre reg , or low miles, or new i'm not sure at the minute , but in a strong position to buy , just after a great deal , so come on peeps PM me with any deals you know of , and if you want to divulge your deals and dealers that would be much appreciated :beerjug:

It might be worth you giving Steve Parry a call

They were chasing for business to hit the end of quarter three targets and the same may be true now we're nearing end of quarter four :augie

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/463375-3rd-quarter-deals-D

Been in touch with Steve from Chester 👍 speaking again on Thursday

Window shopping time waster

This weekend I’ve divested mine of all accessories in preparation for the big trade in... I know what I want, just need the right deal.

Bit harsh, unless you know otherwise?

Strong position to buy.... says it all :D

More like... Experian Credit Report just turned green. Now what can I get away with...

Strong position to window shop more like.

We’re a long time dead... so whatever gives you a bit of pleasure in life.

The old accountants saying; remember the five f’s - if it’s fast, flies, floats, or fucks, forget it! Where would we be?

Strong position to buy.... says it all :D

More like... Experian Credit Report just turned green. Now what can I get away with...

Strong position to window shop more like.
I’m currently the soul owner of the new gsxr1000r not the bank and the horse 🐎 👍unless you know something different Russell grant 😂

I’m currently the soul owner of the new gsxr1000r not the bank and the horse �� ��unless you know something different Russell grant ��

Very nice :)

I do actually...

(It's Sole Owner, not Soul Owner)

Might be a bit far but try Alan Dalziel at Parks Motorrad, East Kilbride. Both myself and a mate just upgraded both to 2017 model GSA's with full luggage and around 2kmiles, both TE specs with gear shift pro and keylees, around 15k each, I know he had 2 black ones left last week.
BTW I wouldnt insist on the sat nav as a showstopper, theres been some reasonable nav 5's on here recently in FS&W section.
Good luck

We’re a long time dead... so whatever gives you a bit of pleasure in life.

The old accountants saying; remember the five f’s - if it’s fast, flies, floats, or fucks, forget it!

i thought it was if it’s fast, flies, floats, or fucks then rent it Hence the popularity of PCP's....

i thought it was if it’s fast, flies, floats, or fucks then rent it Hence the popularity of PCP's....

You're kidding.... can you get Marriage on PCP?

Every 3 Years....

Back
Top Bottom