New Shoei Neotec for 2018

Which one (colour) and how much?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Have a look in the For Sale section..

TC6 Excursion - Black/White/Red - Size: Medium

£400.00

42cef7800464c0779689b04a4db2037c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re getting one of the new Neotec 2 lids you may want to ensure the visor seals are effective. We are touring not so sunny Scotland at present, and have had the rain running down the inside of the visor big time on both new lids. A check using a sheet of paper shows it will easily slide between visor and rubber seals.

Ours went back to Feridax for adjustments and return. Still let water in during relatively light rain. Collected replacements today. Apparently there were a few faulty lids from initial UK supply. Let’s hope they are now sorted.

Just got mine from Helmet city + SRL got it fitted in store with thinner skull cap cant try it until next week.

Went out for 200 miles quiet, comfortable it's better build quality than the Schuberth C3 pro the SRL is clear no distortion at all speeds, it will get a good road test on the 16th June doing the RBLR 1000.

Went out for 200 miles quiet, comfortable it's better build quality than the Schuberth C3 pro the SRL is clear no distortion at all speeds, it will get a good road test on the 16th June doing the RBLR 1000.

Would be good to hear how you get on, I've got a C3 Pro and a Neotec 1, which is up for replacement, so looking at a 2

I have a medium TC6 for sale if you’re interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guarantee is not transferable so for a new Helmet which some people have had issues with leaks and visor scraping, I wouldn't be paying a lot for a used one, no matter how like new it was :)

Can anyone else hear (albeit very faintly) the locking mechanism "pinging" in your right ear while riding along, going about your business?

Can't hear it with earplugs in obviously, but on the odd occasion when I've not worn them, I can hear a faint pinging now and again....not an issue, just thought I'd ask.

D.

Would be good to hear how you get on, I've got a C3 Pro and a Neotec 1, which is up for replacement, so looking at a 2
I completed the RBLR 1000 ride last Saturday in twelve hours of rain visor constantly misting up I had to remove the small draught excluder in the chin piece to allow the air to circulate problem solved a combination of not enough air getting to the vents and the efficiency of the seal curtain around the neck.
However the helmet is light very comfortable over long periods the Sena Bluetooth is cristal clear for sat nav and phone calls no distortion unlike the Schuberth offering, did not try the FM radio, the helmet is of better quality construction the chin piece latches closed in a more positive manner than the C3 pro.
Battery life is excellent having lasted for 1000 miles around Scotland then the four hour ride home to Kent from Squires café, there is slightly less wind noise than the C3 pro but this is subject to screen height, seat adjustment, how tall the rider is and a host of other factors.
Overall the Neotec II is well designed good quality helmet it would be brilliant if pricing was a bit more competitive.

Interphone F5mc in Neotec 2

Has anyone fitted a F5mc to the Neotec 2?Im getting a hell of a lot of wind noise through the lid , all wires are in the channels for the Non Sena fit, and chin and cheek cushions are all in their right place,but it has gone so noisy,I ride a RT but have to have the screen up which in this weather isnt too good and I dont want to spend £250 to get the Sena for it ,I only bought it as the reviews said it was one of the best modular helmet for 2018, so far im not that convinced.
Ive had a word with the supplier and as they cant exchange it due to it being used and if i send it off to them so they can check it out I could be without a lid for up to 2 weeks
Just a bit frustrating that my 5 yr HJC RPHa was a lot more quieter

Looking for 31mm cheek pads if anyone has some going unwanted. The pain in my right ear is unbearable as it is - I was screaming in pain before I stopped and decided to take out the cheek pad on that side and ride the rest of the way home without it.

D.

Has anyone fitted a F5mc to the Neotec 2?Im getting a hell of a lot of wind noise through the lid , all wires are in the channels for the Non Sena fit, and chin and cheek cushions are all in their right place,but it has gone so noisy,I ride a RT but have to have the screen up which in this weather isnt too good and I dont want to spend £250 to get the Sena for it ,I only bought it as the reviews said it was one of the best modular helmet for 2018, so far im not that convinced.
Ive had a word with the supplier and as they cant exchange it due to it being used and if i send it off to them so they can check it out I could be without a lid for up to 2 weeks
Just a bit frustrating that my 5 yr HJC RPHa was a lot more quieter
Hi. I've thought the exact same. My new Neotec 2 is noisier than my multitec and I think I know why. That stupid air vent on top of the lid howls. What were Shoei thinking??? If you ride and put your thumb to block the large air vent on top all the wind noise dissappears. I'm. Learning to live with it but I was not impressed considering all the hype about this helmets quietness. They were all lying to us.

Hi. I've thought the exact same. My new Neotec 2 is noisier than my multitec and I think I know why. That stupid air vent on top of the lid howls. What were Shoei thinking??? If you ride and put your thumb to block the large air vent on top all the wind noise dissappears. I'm. Learning to live with it but I was not impressed considering all the hype about this helmets quietness. They were all lying to us.

Agree with you there , Im returning mine to SBS for them to look at but if they cant sort it i don know what to get, these are meant to be a premium helmet designed in wind tunnels,i think the wind noise on mine comes from between where the chin piece meets the helmet, there dosn't seem to be much of a seal. Im reallly not happy with mine apart from the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom