1290 SUPER ADVENTURE S

Camel Toe

Reaction score
Anyone point me to a good dealer near Sheffield....want a test ride to compare against MY GSA LC...... tempted by all the reviews...

No bike to test ride.....no black super adventure s till sometime next year....£250 deposit required to order a bike you haven’t had a ride on....... Shite service KTM....... BMW don’t seem that bad after all........

No bike to test ride.....no black super adventure s till sometime next year....£250 deposit required to order a bike you haven’t had a ride on....... Shite service KTM....... BMW don’t seem that bad after all........

You sound like somebody that just wanted it confirmed that you had made the right choice with your BMW. :D

So they can't conjure up a bike out of thin air for you and actually want a small deposit to order a bike ?

Utter bastards !!! Best you go console yourself with a latte in the nearest BMW wank house !! :rolleyes:

You sound like somebody that just wanted it confirmed that you had made the right choice with your BMW. :D

It does sound like it :D

Try Leisure Trail in Nottingham ~ they always have demo bikes and are great guys to deal with.

Andres

So they can't conjure up a bike out of thin air for you and actually want a small deposit to order a bike ?

Utter bastards !!! Best you go console yourself with a latte in the nearest BMW wank house !! :rolleyes:
No......cappuccino.....

Interesting tho...whilst waiting at the dealers for one of the five sales men who ..were having a group chat..to come and talk to me a ktm owner said the weave badly at 90 + ........

Interesting tho...whilst waiting at the dealers for one of the five sales men who ..were having a group chat..to come and talk to me a ktm owner said the weave badly at 90 + ........

Best off sticking with WBM then :)

Personally I see KTM's perceived customer service as a sort of vetting procedure that keeps all the guys that are learning to overtake in the wet on their BWM's. Long may that continue :)

Andres

It’s fekkin November now and they say ‘maybe’ March.....’maybe” the same spec in 2018 but not sure...... the pound will be worth fek all by then and we will need bigger panniers to collect food from food bank......

Will they hold his hand for him? :D

Harsh !

Funny but harsh :D

It’s fekkin November now and they say ‘maybe’ March.....’maybe” the same spec in 2018 but not sure...... the pound will be worth fek all by then and we will need bigger panniers to collect food from food bank......
Ive told you A KTM will be way too fast for you so you dont have to wrry about the weave at speed as you will never get any where near:D it

Funny how you know the back end of the mighty gsa better than the front.......anyway..Bmw never let me down on numerous trips to Africa......wonder if ktm would be such a safe bet on regular runs and 40000 miles a year ridden hard.....as opposed to bumbling along on a Ducati....till it hit a pot hole and fell apart.... suppose my panniers would be handy for all the bit that you lose.....:blast

Back
Top Bottom