Yorkshire Meet Up - Christmas Drink - Wednesday 13th December

thanks

Thanks mick and everyone who was there, nice evening.

Attachments

• WP_20171213_18_41_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171213_18_41_38_Pro.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 215
Yes good night, talk about getting hung, one I look pissed on the above photo and I had 3 lime and sodas and two that rather strange stack of Onion rings is bloody Redricks. All the best for Christmas and the new year guys.

Yes good night, talk about getting hung, one I look pissed on the above photo and I had 3 lime and sodas and two that rather strange stack of Onion rings is bloody Redricks. All the best for Christmas and the new year guys.

I put all those onion rings on my todger after you left Andy. Its one of my party tricks :D

i-BCjJQgB-L.jpg

Let the fun begin ....

I can indeed vouch that those onion rings were Ricks :D

i-96Dccvr-L.jpg

There were but just three left by the time Bear turned up ... but with one clenched fist they disappeared in a split second ...

THIS is how Bear holds his todger when he goes to the toilet .... I am reliably informed :D

i-D5b6JHc-L.jpg

The mixed gorilla beat ol' Lester :D

i-fzw9xv4-L.jpg

Good to see y'all guys'n gals :thumby:

:beerjug:

Lester, did the dogs appreciate the left overs? I think the bear had his eye on them

Micky thanks for organising the evening, we both enjoyed it

Alan n Rose:clap

Lester, did the dogs appreciate the left overs? I think the bear had his eye on them

Micky thanks for organising the evening, we both enjoyed it

Alan n Rose:clap

Good to see ya's both

Organised nuthin' .... put a thread up, two minutes, made a 'phone call to the pub, three minutes .... :thumby:

It was all Ricks idea anyway :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom