Engine Bars 1150

Matt101

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a mate with an 1150 and he wants a full set of engine/tank bars for it. Seen the German and Polish offerings. Anybody ever imported any of those?

Cheers

Matt

Don't use BMW ones,in the event of a prang they cause more damage than the prang.

I have a set of the SW Motech ones fitted and am not thrilled with the finish. Especially on the mounting brackets. Powder coating lifting with rust after 18 months and I treat the bike with ACF50.

I have a set of the SW Motech ones fitted and am not thrilled with the finish. Especially on the mounting brackets. Powder coating lifting with rust after 18 months and I treat the bike with ACF50.

Agreed that I the full nash is a bit poo, but great bars from a protection and servicing point of view.

Hi mate, got a set in the garage, couple of wee scuffs on them but there good, have them mate, keep booting them out of my way, will send a piccy if you want them, cheers tam.

Hi mate, got a set in the garage, couple of wee scuffs on them but there good, have them mate, keep booting them out of my way, will send a piccy if you want them, cheers tam.
I'm sorry to cut in , but if they aren't taken I am interested .
Thanks .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom