BMW Fog Lights

JoeC

rebircsbuS
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got an 800GSA with the BMW fog lights and lower crash bars. Thinking of replacing the fogs with drive lights and having fogs down on the crash bars. I do a lot of unlit road riding going to / from work and not feeling confident with the current headlight. I also like to ride with a couple of extra lights on for safety reasons but finding the BMW's fog light field is wide, bright and dazzling drivers. I have pointed them down more but now I am not benefiting from the extra glow in the dark that they give me.
Now being BMW they seem to have their own mounting system for their fogs. Anybody know of any drive lights with that mounting system or of an adapter to mount normal lights on it?

Yes I could go down brighter bulbs, HID's, LED's etc. and this is an option but looking at the above also.

Thanks
Joe

Replying a bit late to this but if you haven’t already found a setup you like have a look at the Denali LED lights. They come supplied as a kit complete with all the mountings. Plus there are a couple of them that when wired through the bike in the right way dip with the bike headlight. I know that the Adventure Bike Shop do these, and will supply mail order, so probably worth checking out the shop website.

Back
Top Bottom