International Event?

We're just lazy and Mick's got to take his tools, I might go on to Portugal. We might have to hide Mikeyboy in the back!

That sounds very kind of you Sid.
I'll be heading for the Scottish highlands after attending the Austrian MotoGP but I may be a few days too early for the weekend, unless I take a large detour. It'll all depend on whether I'm still employed, or not.

Thanks for the open offer; I'll play it by ear for now but you do live in a lovely area. I bypassed Toulouse last year heading for Sort and the Catalunya Motogp after leaving Mugello MotoGP - brilliant!

This sounds great. Can I declare an interest, I'd like to go! :thumb

Just an update folks

I've finally managed to unpack all the boxes and found most bits. Workshop is taking shape with tools and equipment.
Man cave/ club room coming along nicely. Set up dining tables and chairs on one side. Acquired pool table last week. Gym equipment set up and two double beds in the corner. Ordering new windows soon.
Don't know how to post pictures since photobucket went. I'll post some on Facebook.

Re pictures. You can post them directly as attachments but need to reduce their size using irfanview or similar program. Would it work if you saved image from Facebook page and then use that saved file as it might be a lot smaller than tbe original

Thought it was time I posted an update.
Lots of good news.
The swimming pool has been recommissioned and is looking awesome. Decent size so I can use my kayak. Deep end is 2m deep.
The clubroom is looking good with all new windows and doors installed.
Lots of level ground for camping.
Plenty of places nearby for alternative accommodation.
I've almost sorted a new photo hosting site so hopefully pics will follow!

Ok, so I'm still trying to sort out the photo site but believe me it is impressive. I have been working day and night on the place and it is all coming together.
Over the last few months we have been honoured to welcome various Tossers from this site.
Our infamous chef Sumprat has agreed to fly down to join us and prepare his famous breakfast and dinners for all.
John Hawkins (Paintmain) has visited in his Hymer/ Wobbybox and confirmed that the site is suitable.
Pete Tibble has visited with his lovely lady wife as has the one and only MickDB1. Both these gentlemen will confirm that we are ready to host all our friends here in France.
I promise I really will get some photos up soon.

Nutty
We really look forward to welcoming you here. I promise you it will be an awesome Wee Kend!

Me too. If I can get my back sorted in time, I’d love to come

I'll be passing first weekend in September so a bit too close together to go down twice - have fun though and thanks for the open invite :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom