International Event?

I'd love to come down to you Sid.

I won't commit at this stage, as it depends on what we end up doing as a family, but I'm certainly keen.

I'd love to come down to you Sid.

I won't commit at this stage, as it depends on what we end up doing as a family, but I'm certainly keen.

How about another Cotswold bash next year, Dan?

Sounds great Sid, very generous of you :thumb
We're in Germany first weekend in September so will try to combine the two.
:beerjug:

Merci boucoup pour le offer magnifique mon ami. I love France, have a scraping of the lingo in my skull to muddle by. Very interested in this Sid. I'll have to defer to family holidays but I'd say there's a fair chance that I'll be there. Sounds like a great set up, I'd be camping. :thumb2

I will love to join you all as I have been thinking of going to France around the time so will combine with trip to the south. If anyone is going from Norfolk PM me we might be able to travel down together.

SO

Hi Sid,
glad to hear you are getting settled in "en France", and great idea for the Gents'Weekend. Might well be up for it around 17-18th August- no idea where Agen is, without consulting my maps....well, yes, I do know it's in France, which is a good starting point. Might combine it with a longer Euro Trip.
All the best to you both,
Roger

For those who don't know where Agen is. It is roughly half way between Bordeaux and Toulouse. We went Portsmouth to Caen and rode about 400 miles to here.

Can I come?:)

I'm only a couple of hours north of you so I could get there earlier to help out if you want.

Oh, and I can plumb:D

Always wanted to, but never managed to get to your Wee kend in Devon Sid due to, in the last few years always seeming to be away at the time. The Mrs. and me would like to attend next year's gathering.
I stopped, a few years ago with a biker couple Gary and Lisa Eveleigh at Le Pech B&B twenty odd miles north east of Agen near a place called Bourg de-Visa; it's a really great area :thumb2

Always wanted to, but never managed to get to your Wee kend in Devon Sid due to, in the last few years always seeming to be away at the time. The Mrs. and me would like to attend next year's gathering.
I stopped, a few years ago with a biker couple Gary and Lisa Eveleigh at Le Pech B&B twenty odd miles north east of Agen near a place called Bourg de-Visa; it's a really great area :thumb2

I know Gary and Lisa well, Lisa does my changeovers at our place which is ten minutes from them......:beerjug:

Sid, Gary (above) is a builder/ plumber. He could probably help you, or certainly know someone who could. Let me know if you want his number.:thumb

I know where it is. We have friends near Cahors. It would be a good do, I hope the missus wouldn't mind me to be away for a week or 3 before joining her in Poland :D

A preliminary yes for now.

Mick(DB1) and I are just deciding how many are coming and how many vans to bring!

Mick(DB1) and I are just deciding how many are coming and how many vans to bring!

How many back-up vehicles are you likely to need? Full spares and a mechanic....
I might just risk it going solo-what could possibly go wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom