apple newbe

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Before it goes out the window a bit(?) of help or comiserations would be a help!, after mush harasment from swmbi and her mate I'e in vested in an Apple I pad. Got it on Black Friday
and so far been underwhelmed been trying to,up load some apps did one for UKplay tv no probs,
every thing else keeps telling me my Apple ID is wrong, in is not as I can access my Apple account using it no probs and it worked on the UK TV site. Never had a Apple before and am back to using the trusty(?) desk top. Any ideas?, ta very much. (spelling correct on my password!)

Ensure you are putting the correct email address also, although its saying incorrect password, from my experience .

Have you a Apple ID? Sometimes you can get mixed up between Apple the App Store and ITunes. JJH

Before it goes out the window a bit(?) of help or comiserations would be a help!, after mush harasment from swmbi and her mate I'e in vested in an Apple I pad. Got it on Black Friday
and so far been underwhelmed been trying to,up load some apps did one for UKplay tv no probs,
every thing else keeps telling me my Apple ID is wrong, in is not as I can access my Apple account using it no probs and it worked on the UK TV site. Never had a Apple before and am back to using the trusty(?) desk top. Any ideas?, ta very much. (spelling correct on my password!)

I think your keyboard is knackered too :rolleyes:

You could always contact apple support, they are very good. You can use web chat.

Many thanks for all the help, just had a visit from the wife's mate, all my fault!!, think I'l stick to this site at least I can make it work!!, turns out I only had to put my finger on the white button and not the screen!!. Still, thanks for all the assistance!.:blast:blast:thumb:thumb:rob

Ahhhh, sounds like you were using Touch ID to login with then, as apposed to typing in a password :thumb

Apple still going strong!, have we got an app for this site?. (sorry next time I'll ask something clever like what oil to use!).

You will have a user password for the device and a separate password for Apple ID. The latter will be an email address with password.
Sorry if this is already answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom